1. All orders are processed between 24-72 business hours. During holiday season, due to extremely high volume, it may take 48-72 business hours to process orders.
2. If you place your order by credit card and your shipping address has been verified, it will be shipped between 24-72 business hours. For wire transfer, Cashier Check or Money Order Payment orders, we will ship your order on the day the fund is cleared into our account.
3. If you place your order by credit card and your shipping address and billing address is different, we may ask you to fill out an authorization form and send back to us. Your order may not be shipped until we receive your signed authorization.
4. For merchandise over 100lbs/box, it will be shipped by professional LTL trucking company. For merchandise under 100lbs, it will be shipped by UPS. The trucking company must be able to access your area with a large truck (sometimes an 18-wheeler). The trucking company will call you before attempting to deliver the item. Make sure someone will be present to receive the items and that you give us a valid day time phone number for them to contact you. Also be sure to fully inspect the shipment when it arrives, notify the driver of any damage or missing pieces.
5. For shipment to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, please email us or call us at 877-488-9985 for shipping fee confirmation. If you choose to submit order prior to contacting us, we will email you the shipping fee and your order will not be shipped until we receive further confirmation from you.
6. You will be emailed a tracking number after your order has been shipped. You can go to the shipping company's website to track your shipment activities.
7. Order may be cancelled only if we are unable to fulfill and ship your order within 5 business days. You may also cancel your order if your item has not been shipped. However you will be charged a 6% cancellation fee. Once the item is shipped, the order cannot be cancelled. If you choose to cancel your order once it has been shipped, you will be charged for return shipping and 15% restocking fee.
Returns and Exchanges
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We strongly suggest that our customers inspect their new vehicle immediately upon delivery. If the vehicle has been damaged during shipping, you must contact our customer service within 3 days of delivery to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Any vehicle returned without an RAN number will not be accepted.
Customers are responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted. All packaging material, instruction manuals and parts must be returned. A copy of your original invoice must be included in a return shipment.
All refunds are subject to a 30% restocking fee. All merchandise must be returned in 7 days in 100% new, re-sellable condition. The customer is responsible for any damage or loss occurred during the return shipping. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden worn, used, abused or damaged in any way. We will not accept any scooter returns based on unsatisfactory legal status. Please check the legal status of scooters in your area.
Upon making a purchase, if you decide to cancel your order you must contact us within 24 hours after the order is placed to cancel it. If the order has been processed but not shipped all cancellations are subject to a non-cancellation fee of $75.00. Once the merchandise has been shipped, the order may not be cancelled. If you choose to cancel an order after the merchandise has been shipped, you will be responsible for the initial and return shipping charges and a 30% restocking fee to cover time, labor and materials to prepare the shipment.